Saturday, October 11, 2008

Cool Stuff That People Send Me

Damn, I forgot who sent me this stuff. Remind me so I can thank you!


Barbie sent me this pretty nifty album cover art.
img_1559
I love the colors, even the purple.
Here's the cover art for one of my favorite kids' books. It's a whole book starring Boo Boo, one of my favorite cartoon characters and the illustrations are wonderful. Really swell colors. A perfect balance of neutrals with spots of bright colors.

Jesse is very reliable in sending me fine work. Here he demonstrates that he knows exactly what the difference is between girls and guys.


And Quinton sent me this Harman-Ising film that proves once and for all that cartoons can be more than mere entertainment.




and here's one I found



one more for the sake of diversity: